Monday, August 22, 2022

Bless Her Heart!

 

I really do try!  When Aunt Amy left for Utah with Lincoln and Ruth I was more than delighted to help out until she returns.  She went out of her way to have everything ready so I wouldn't have to go up and down the stairs and the kids have been WONDERFUL.  I couldn't do it without Jane's help.  The real challenge for me and has been since Aunt Amy was a little girl.  I don't do hair.  Well I do it--but no one would believe that anyone could do such a bad job.  Down Eden came this morning all dressed and ready to go with the exception of a new hairdo.  I did my best but when I picked her up at the end of today this is how she looked.  Believe me--it didn't look much different than when I fixed it for her this morning.  But bless her heart, she smiled, thanked me, and went out the door!   You know why I love being a grandma--it's because you are the most wonderful and forgiving children ever made.  You are perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment