Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Forever Friends!

Almost four years ago when I brought Grandpa back to Arizona, one of the many blessings of coming was reconnecting with Erik and meeting Sonja and their family.  How grateful I am that even though it was for a short time, we made a connection that continues today.   They now live in Texas and I recently got a text from them with pictures of the boys starting back to school and Hannah at the Houston Temple where she received her endowments.  Sonia said that they were able to go to Ohio and visit Dave and see Brooke, Emily, and Brooke's four children who are all officially adopted!! And also a stop in Kentucky to visit her brother.  I thought I'd share some of the pictures they sent.

Benjamin 3rd Grade


Isaac is a Senior

Daniel is in 7th Grade

Erik and Hannah at the Houston Temple

Erik with Dave in Ohio

Miley 15 Years Old


Roman is 10

Owen is almost 4

Ethan is 2 (and a grandpa's boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment