Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cleaned my Washing Machine

I was on Pinterest last night and saw a pin about how to clean a top loading washing machine.  Since I was up so early this morning I decided I would follow her advice.  I can't believe how great it has worked and how great my machine smells.  The blog has all kinds of ideas for cleaning so I'd recommend you look at her blog if you have any questions.  The blog is OneGoodThingbyJillee.com.  To clean my machine I filled the basin with hot water and added 4 cups bleach then ran the machine for one minute.  Open the lid and let it set for 1 hour.  Then you run the machine through the complete cycle.  As soon as the cycle finishes you fill the tub up again with hot water and this time add 4 cups of vinegar and do the same thing you had done with the bleach.  It really worked well and I plan to follow Jillee for other great tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment