Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Angela!

I was watching BYU TV recently and the reporter asked a group of women who their role models were.  There were many different ideas expressed but it got me thinking about who some of my role models were and I realized that mine are my daughter and daughters-in-law.  They are amazing women who inspire me with all of the good they do and the faith they have.  Since it is Angela's birthday today I'd like to tell you some of the things I admire about her.  The love Angela has for her children is inspiring.  She has a high standard for them and she is such a loving and kind mom.  I love watching her and Andy (Scott) interact because they have such common interests and have fun doing so many things together.  No matter what Angela does it is done better that well.  She takes an idea and then comes up with some good ideas and then kicks it up several more notches.  There is nothing mediocre about Angela and she impresses me every single day.  Happy Birthday Angela.  Thank you for being such a wonderful role model!

No comments:

Post a Comment