Friday, July 24, 2015

Grandkids Gifts--Jane

Janie and I have had many moments together especially while we waited for Duncan to be born and then again when Eden was coming to join the family.  I love Janie for so many reasons.  During our time together I came to realize the special gift that Jane has been given.  It is the gift of enthusiasm.  She just loves life and sees good things in everything she does.  I remember last year when Amy took the kids to see who their teachers were and who was going to be in their classes.  There wasn't any of
Jane's friends from first grade in the class.  Amy's comment at the time was, "I'm not worried about Jane because she will have a room full of friends within a few days--and she did."  Janie loves life and goes after every opportunity that comes her way and her enthusiasm is contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment