Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Just a Thought!

Today I read a quote by President Eyring.  I loved it and wanted to share it with you.  He said, "Ask yourself, 'How did God bless me today?'  If you do that long enough and with faith, you will find yourself remembering blessings.  And sometimes, you will have gifts brought to your mind which you failed to notice during the day, but which you will then know they were a touch of God's hand in your life."

It made me think of something that happened to me this morning.  Grandpa and I went for a ride and to do a quick errand.  When we got home I asked him if he would carry a small bag in for me.  His sweet response was, "Elaine, Elaine, I would carry you a thousand miles."  Sometimes when I start to feel a little overwhelmed remembering blessings like this makes everything worthwhile!  And you have to admit--the picture in your mind of Grandpa carrying me around is pretty hilarious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment