Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Been Thinking

I was thinking last night about Lincoln getting ready to go on a mission.  And Owen getting ready to go into the seminary to become a minister.  About Ellis who is serving so well in Maine and Perry who served and grew to love the people of Kentucky.  I am proud of my grandsons who have chosen the better part.  I love that they put their personal comfort aside to try and help others come to know and love the Savior. 

Each of you my wonderful grandchildren are such incredible people and I am so proud of each and every one of you for the good you do each day.  I want you all to know that whatever your life choices are, your true happiness will come when you serve others in any capacity.  You truly can be the difference. 




No comments:

Post a Comment