Friday, November 1, 2019

Trick or Treaters!

Everyone outdid themselves this year.  It is a sad reality (but appropriate!) that our grandkids are growing up and trick or treating isn't something that most of them do.  In spite of that I loved seeing all the cute ideas everyone came up with.  At our house I kept grandpa up a little later so he could help me give out candy.  We had about 25 kids come and there were some really cute costumes as well.  I especially enjoyed the giraffe that came to the door.  It was all homemade but very well done.  We also had a little girl with autism come with her dad.  Her dad was dressed up as Elsa and I have to admit he looked pretty silly but she loved it--so I did too!  Be sure to click on each picture for more detail!
Indiana Jones

50s Girl

Captain America

  
Robin Hood

Lady Bug

50s Girl

Vending Machine

A bowl of Japanese Ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment