Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Happy Birthday Meg!

 23 Years Old

I took out Meg's scrapbook to look at this sweet granddaughter of mine and was touched by what a beauty she has grown to be.  Even better is that her beauty is both on the inside and the outside.  If I had to describe her the word determined would be the word I would use.  Meg has set lofty goals for herself and she hasn't hesitated to do all in her power to make them happen.  She's not afraid of change when she sees something better and she will be prepared to tackle what is necessary to make it happen.  Meg is kind, quiet, studious, patient, and wonderful.  I realize that I have perfect grandchildren and Meg is an example of that perfection.  How excited I am to see her continue to grow and achieve those goals she has set for herself in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment