Sunday, November 14, 2021

Things I've Learned

I always think I know a lot about my grandkids but in all actuality they are full of surprises.  Brigham is no exception.  During the past two weeks I learned that Brigham and Grandpa wore the same pants size just switched (Brigham 32-34 and Grandpa was 34-32).  His favorite subject in school was history.  He likes rocky road ice cream, steak, carrots and corn but don't bother giving him mushrooms.  He likes country music and church music which I am enjoying  (church music) listening to while he has some turned on.  He is stealing Eden and Graham's hearts.  He has contacts that he wears day and night and only has to change once a month. And an especially enduring quality is that he never complains!  He is patient with his grandma and follows her through the store without asking when we are going to be done.  How can you not love that quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment