Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Sweet Surprise

I shared an earlier picture that someone had put on Family Search of grandpa when he was on
his mission.  This morning when I opened up Family Search to do some indexing another picture was on our family site.  I was able to email the person who posted it and thanked him for adding the two pictures and asked him how he knew Grandpa.  I received this response.   

Good morning. Scott was my junior companion in Frauenfeld Switzerland May 12 - July 14 1967. I really enjoyed working with him. We had some great experiences together. The last couple of months I have been in the process of trying to locate all of my missionary companions. I was shocked to learn Scott had passed.

Two other companions have passed also. The last time I saw Scott was at the Chuck-A-Rama in Salt Lake City. Your family was there on vacation or something. My mother's name was Elaine! I have a couple more pictures of Scott. I also have some other information if you are interested. I just sent some things off to one of my other companions last week. I could even add a few things about Scott and I from my journal. Jeff Williams

I love kind people!   

No comments:

Post a Comment