Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Happy Birthday Christian!

 Christian is one of the kindest, hardworking, and loving men I have known.  If Christian could believe in himself and see the potential I see in him there would be no holding him back.  He is my BYU football buddy and I have been so proud of him as he has over the years learned to temper his temper when BYU isn't playing the way they should be.  I have seen some interesting dancing around when he is excited by a play.  Christian has welcomed me into his home and made me always feel welcomed when I am there.  I know that if I ever need anything I can call him and he will be here to help me.  I have believed for a long time that he has untapped potential and has an amazing gift for putting on paper, complex law issues.  He serves those who aren't able to pay for an attorney to defend them.  He is kind and patient but is also realistic in the outcome of bad choices that many have made.  I am proud of the kind heart that beats inside him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment