Sunday, December 12, 2021

New Name!

Just call me Red Hot Momma!  Your great grandad use to say when you start making a car payment each month on car repairs it is time to trade your clunker in and get another car.  My Edge wasn't a clunker but definitely getting expensive to repair.  I got 179,000 miles out of it and a lot of road trips since we bought it in 2013, so I can't complain.  It was strange buying a car without grandpa but I brought Aunt Amy along to make sure I asked all the right questions.  I found what I wanted at the first dealership we went to (yes--because it was red!) and a couple of hours later I had signed on the dotted line and drove away in my new Ford Escape.  It is nice getting into the car without wondering if it was going to break down and leave me stranded somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment