Friday, January 5, 2018

Nice People

I love nice people.  I met one today when dad got away from me at Winco.  I had gotten out of the car and opened the back door to get my bag out for groceries.  When I turned around he was gone.  I saw him walking into the store and by the time I got there he was pushing a cart back towards the entrance.  I called to him and when I did this sweet woman said, "oh, he is with you."  I told him that I already had the cart and went to take his back when the sweet lady said that the cart was hers.  Dad had told her he needed it and she just gave it to him and was headed back to get another one.  Often when dad has his moments people head the other direction or pretend like we aren't there.  I loved that she recognized right away that something wasn't right and helped him out.  Without realizing it she had helped me out too.  I love nice people!

No comments:

Post a Comment