Monday, April 6, 2020

New Bed

After a visit with the nurse today a hospital bed was ordered.  I'm not sure why I thought this would make my life easier!  For three days Grandpa has laid on the couch and even refused to sit up without much coaxing and a lot of pillows to keep him from laying back down.  New bed arrives.  Aunt Amy helped me rearrange the furniture to fit it in and after making the bed we got him up and into it.  Probably because he was exhausted from the move he laid down and went to sleep.  Unfortunately, he has been trying to get out of it ever since.  I just can't get a break!  My real concern is that he is going to fall again and the last fall put him in such a downward spiral that I am afraid what will come next. Anyway we now have a new piece of furniture in our family room!  Pray for grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment