Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Grandkids

Although I didn't get pictures I have to say that spending time with many of my grandkids was a special treat.  Uncle Bill and Aunt Cathy invited everyone over on Sunday for dinner.  It was so much fun listening to the various conversations.  On Monday I took Meg and Lincoln out to lunch because Meg had a church assignment and couldn't come in the evening.  I invited Lincoln along because he had a morning class and was available.  Uncle Bill joked when I left to get them that I have the two quietest grandkids.  In spite of that we had a really nice visit.  In the evening we met for Mexican food and it was so nice to hear them all talking and laughing with each other.  There isn't any better sound.  A special treat for me to was meeting Ellis' "friend" Lexi.  Brigham brought Hailey who is so nice and so good for Brigham.  May I just say that Brigham and Ellis have exceptional taste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment