Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Side Trip

A number of years ago Grandpa and I went to see Bryce Canyon.  It was winter and everything was absolutely white.  I don't think I have ever seen anything as beautiful as that.  We said that the next time we came that way we'd stop and see what it looked like in the summer.  That never happened.  As I was driving back home I decided I would do what we had wanted to do some day.  It was packed with people hiking, biking, camping, and sightseeing.  I drove to the spot that we had gone to before but when I got there I  realized that I wouldn't be able to get up to the lookout because of my knee.  I drove to another spot and was able to get out and take a few pictures.  When my knee is better, and I make the next trip to Utah. I am going to try again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment