Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Project

I take my camera just so I can get pictures of my travels and in spite of that I didn't get one picture of all
of the grandkids when we were together.  Thanks to Aunt Cathy she got a picture of the project that we were working on while I was there.  She had a chair she got from Deseret Industries and we started taking it apart while I was there.  It was a much harder project that I remember my previous reupholster jobs being.  The chair is beautiful and the fabric Aunt Cathy picked is really nice.  It took me, Bruce, Uncle Bill and Aunt Cathy much of the day to take the chair apart.  I especially appreciated Bruce who stepped in to help me when I started running out of steam.  He definitely knew how to pop staples (a bunch of them) and didn't quit until it was done.  I felt bad I had to leave her with figuring out how to put it back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment