Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Wednesday Letters

You will need to get your tissues ready if you decide to read this book.  After reading some intense books I decided I would like to enjoy some light reading but found that it wasn't the case.  The story begins as a husband and wife die during the same night.  The rest of the story tells of the three children who discover some interesting facts about their father and mother that they didn't know. Great story about forgiveness and is worth your time.  Jason F. Wright made the story come alive and the time I spent reading was definitely not wasted.  As I was reading I came upon this sentence in the book, "I feel like I'm sleeping in a history book."  I loved that because I feel like I'm living among some of the greatest history of our nation and I just can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment