Sunday, September 27, 2015

Rachel's Joyful Journey

I wrote to Rachel after watching the Women's Conference because I had remembered sitting in the conference center when her Stake young women sang at the conference several years ago.

She wrote back,  "Dear grandma,  Thank you so much for the sweet note and also the package! I love hearing from you and the socks are so great! I love that you thought of me when I was in the choir since they sang one of the same songs that we sang while I was in the choir (dearest children). My dad gave me a few tickets for the meeting and me and my roommate and two of our friends went together. We got to sit on the front row of the balcony. It was truly a wonderful meeting. Here is a picture of us there. School is wonderful, I'm a group leader in my medical law class and my social media marketing teacher showed my assignment to the whole class because he thought I did a really good job."

I am so proud of Rachel and Perry for taking advantage of the wonderful opportunities they are each enjoying.  Where much is given, much is expected and I have no doubt that Rachel and Perry will live worthy of the many blessings that continually come their way.  Owen will follow next year as he attends college and I am without doubt that he to will make the best of each opportunity as well.  They are three amazing kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment