Monday, February 15, 2016

Impressive Achievement

Our niece Charity was recognized by her ward on Saturday for earning her Young Womanhood Recognition.  This is the Eagle for young women and it takes an incredible amount of effort to achieve such a lofty goal.  We had a wonderful opportunity this summer to spend some time with Charity and her family when they came to New Hampshire.  When they left I was totally convinced that she was something special.  Next for Charity is graduation from high school and then she will be heading west to attend college.  She has already been accepted at BYU-I!

I was so inspired by her achievement that I have made a personal commitment to do the Personal Progress program again when I get back home and I'm already planning my value projects.  Thank you Charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment