Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bucket List

One of my journal prompts was to share what would be on your bucket list.  I have been thinking about it for a while and several times I had to smile at what I have thought about.  Here is my bucket list at this point in my life.  1) Go to Hobby Lobby and walk up and down every isle without having to hurry in and out before Grandpa has a melt down.  2) Go to a restaurant and enjoy a meal with friends.  3) Drive to Redlands and eat at Chick-fil-a and then browse in Joann's, Home Goods, and Hobby Lobby.  4) Go to church and stay for the entire time.  5) Go visiting teaching (aka-ministering).  6) Go to the Temple.  7) Go see a movie in the theater.  8) Go to the bathroom by myself.  Farther down the road my bucket list will involve going to North Dakota, Utah, Arizona but that's a whole new bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment