Saturday, May 19, 2018

Heart Attack!

The title is a bit of an exaggeration but none the less a little frog scared me to death!  I have been nursing a geranium plant on our front patio for several months and this morning I decided to bring it into the kitchen to water it.  After making sure every plant was really wet, I needed to pour off the excess water in the pot.  Along with the water came several flower petals, dirt, and  leaves so I went to rinse the trash down the sink.  When the water hit a spot of dirt it turned into a hopping frog who jumped all over the bottom of the sink and gave me a start!  Now mind you he was about the size of a quarter but I just wasn't expecting to see a frog in my sink.  I am not usually squeamish--except around snakes--but the idea of touching it didn't appeal to me so I got a plastic cup and after several tries I caught the little critter and was able to take it outside where hopefully he/she found another home.  Ava and Caleb came over this afternoon with their dad and she made this for me out of Play-doh.  If the frog had looked as cute as this one--it still would have scared me to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment