Friday, August 24, 2018

Scripture Thought

This morning I was reading in the Book of Mormon.  I read the following scripture which made me think of something.

Jacob 4:3  "Now in this thing we do rejoice; and we labor diligently to engrave these words upon plates, hoping that our beloved brethren and our children will receive them with thankful hearts, and look upon them that they may learn with joy and not with sorrow, neither with contempt, concerning their first parents."

What Jacob was writing about was so much more important and profound than anything that I write on my blog but it reminded me that I spend time updating my Blog for my children and grandchildren.  I want them to know what I believe, what I feel, what I am proud of, who I am proud of, and how much I love each of them.  Life does not give us quick answers and for those of us who have the Old and New Testament and the additional knowledge of the Book of Mormon we always have a place to go to seek out those answers.  I will hope that you will share my Joyful Journey and accept my thoughts and ideas as a reminder that no matter what is happening in your life you each will have a grandmother and mother who is so incredibly proud of each of you and what I write is a legacy of hope that I try to share with you each time I sit at the computer.

1 comment: