Friday, August 24, 2018

Thoughtful!

Aunt Amy got an email from Ruth's Beehive leader this morning.  I wanted to share what she said for two reasons.  One, she is right about what a wonderful girl Ruthie is, and two, because it was such a thoughtful thing for Ruth's leader to do.  It takes only a few minutes to make someone's day. 

"I literally am crying right now.  I just realized that we are losing Ruth to the Mia Maids this week.  I am so sad to be losing her!!! She is one of the most brilliant, outstanding young women I have ever met.  She is kind, generous, helpful, wise and has the strongest testimony for a girl her age.  Her sweet smile ALWAYS brightens my day whenever I see her and I can always feel the spirit when she speaks about the gospel...I really hope that she knows how special  she is and that she knows how much I will truly miss her...and her perfect example.  I honestly have to say thank you to you and Christian also for raising such a remarkable young woman....Someone who sets such a good example to not only me, but my children as well!"

No comments:

Post a Comment