Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy Anniversary!

It was 50 years ago today that your Grandpa and I walked into the Mesa Arizona Temple where we were sealed for time and eternity.  I have felt sad thinking about him being gone and not being able to celebrate such a momentous achievement together.  But realistically, if he would have still been living he wouldn't have been aware of what that meant.  I then thought, he knows now, and that made me very happy. I hope that each of you will someday find a person who you love and care about and want to spend the rest of your life with.  Marriage is a roller coaster ride of highs and lows.  Joys and sorrows.  But how great the blessings are to those who are equally yoked and find love each day in the spouse that they have chosen.  Grandpa and I were such opposites but he helped me each day and loved me in spite of the weaknesses that often challenged him.  I did the same for him.  When I am around your parents and each of you I realize how worthwhile that commitment was.  Happy Anniversary Scott.  Thank you for your love and support.  You truly gave me a joyful journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment