Friday, July 16, 2021

Newest Project

I have decided to do some changing in the apartment as I begin my second year here.  I'll share pictures as I work through the various changes in the coming months.  I extended my lease for another year and then at the end of my lease next year I am going to put everything in storage and submit my paperwork to serve another mission if that is possible.  This time it will be for just a year and I hope that I can find something that will work in the Salt Lake area.  I think with my background in digitizing records there will be a place for me to share that experience.  If it works out I hope to come back to this complex but if not I may look into a senior living complex that is not far from where I am now.  In the meantime I will enjoy tweaking my decor and enjoying the wonderful ward I am in right now.  My first project was to retire my chickens and roosters (except my mother and baby and Ellis's rooster drawing!)  and use some of my bee collection to give the kitchen area a new look.  

Before:


After:




No comments:

Post a Comment