Monday, July 19, 2021

Happy Birthday Andy!

What a blessing you have always been to me. I have always admired your ability to fix anything and have loved how much you have helped to fix me!  As a child your were drawn to the beach where you could spend hours looking at the small creatures that others would miss.  As you grew you expanded your love of nature to include birds and your examples has expanded to others in our family.  You are such a hard worker and it has impressed me how you can start a new job and adapt your abilities to fit the needs of the companies you have worked for.  You are an artist and I still wonder where that hidden gene came from but you have generously shared it with Ellis and Ava. Thank you for all you have done to help dad and me before we moved to Arizona.  Leaving your family behind was so hard but I know that each week you will take time to give me a call and listen to my complaints and adventures.  Thank you Andy.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment