Saturday, July 31, 2021

Happy Birthday Angela!

Having Aunt Angela close by for so many years was such a great blessing.  One of the things I have come to realize about her is that she continually does good and sees needs in others that many would not notice.  She doesn't wait to be asked she steps up and offers a kind word, a forgiving heart, and a listening ear.  I have loved living back in Arizona and the only regret I have is that I had to leave my California Duncan's behind.  I am so proud of all that Aunt Angela has accomplished in her life.  She has an amazing eye for design  and it is reflected in her home and yard.  She can turn a party into an enchanted event  She is an amazing cook and such  good and kind mom.  She is always learning and making sure that her children have the desire to learn because of her example.

No comments:

Post a Comment