Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Surprise!

I can't express how shocked, and how grateful I was on Saturday when your parents overwhelmed me with their love!  Aunt Amy and Uncle Christian invited me to have lunch with them at Macayo's because it would have been Grandpa and my 50th Wedding Anniversary.  I unintentionally threw a wrench in the works when I went to the wrong restaurant.  In spite of that Amy and Christian stayed calm and asked me to go to the one we usually go to even through it was not as close.  I don't think I have ever had a surprise in my life and this was an amazing one when I walked into the restaurant and saw people who I love with all my heart!  Thank you Bill & Cathy, Andy & Angela, Ben & Becky, and Christian and Amy for making a painful day turn into a wonderful memory.  I apologize to all the people sitting in the restaurant who had to hear me yell and then burst into tears!!





No comments:

Post a Comment