Monday, April 4, 2022

My Project

I have had an idea running through my head for quite some time involving family history.  On Saturday during the afternoon session of General Conference, Elder Gerrit W. Gong said the following.  "Connecting with our ancestors can change lives. From their trials and accomplishments, we gain faith and strength. From their love and sacrifices, we learn to forgive and move forward. Each of our stories is a journey still in progress, as we discover, create and become with possibilities beyond imagination.”                                                                                                                               

His words rekindled in me a desire to add a new aspect to my blog that I hope will help you know more about each other and those family members before us who have stories to be told and lessons to be learned.  I have given this specific post a title that will be used each time I add something.  I am hoping that each of you might share a family memory of a family story from your ancestors past to add strength to the ability we each have to do something extraordinary because we see what others in our family have done.  The title will be  DID YOU KNOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment