Saturday, April 23, 2022

Tender Moment

I had to go to Hobby Lobby this morning to find something I could use to make tablets for the ten commandments to teach my primary class about.  When I walked in the door I did a quick double take because there was an older lady sitting in the entry area waiting for someone who was shopping.  She looked so much like Grandma Duncan it surprised me.  I went in and found what I needed.  After paying I walked out just as the lady I had seen earlier stood up and (I assumed her daughter) she took her hand as they exited the building.   Just as they got outside another daughter came in who was about 8 years old holding her mothers hand.  It just touched my heart thinking about how throughout our lives the roles get reversed.  How grateful I am to know that in the coming years one of you will take my hand and hold on to me when I need help,.  

No comments:

Post a Comment