Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Unbroken

Scott and I had seen the advertisements for the new movie that was to come out at Christmas called Unbroken.  We both thought it sounded interesting and when we were at Costco earlier in December Scott found it so we bought it.  He loved it and couldn't put it down.  I had just finished reading Bomb and decided I would read it as well.  Great book!  Scott's dad was in the Pacific theater during much of this time and reading this story gave both of a small picture of some of the horrors that were occurring.  If you want to read about a young man who overcame incredible challenges this is a book I would definitely recommend. We can now go see the movie and I hope that we don't complain through the whole show because it wasn't like the book! You know what I mean Ellis?

No comments:

Post a Comment