Friday, January 29, 2021

Birds

 I have loved seeing the bird pictures that your Uncle Bill has been putting on his Instagram acct.  I love knowing that if there is anything about birds I want to know about, that Uncle Andy is a phone call away.  I love the bird feeders that your cousin Lincoln put out in the backyard so that he can feed the birds and see them.  I love that Perry is taking a class which requires him to find and name a large number of birds.  We are a bird family and I love it!  I have two ponds near my apartment and the birds come on a regular basis.  Right now I see beautiful egrets every day and honestly they are majestic!  Here are some pictures I have at two different locations.  I smiled at the picture of the birds on the top of the Asst. Care facility because as beautiful as the birds look perched on the roof the reality of that is that half the roof you see gray shingles and the top is completely white.  I will leave it to you to figure out what the coating of white is!  






No comments:

Post a Comment