Sunday, January 3, 2021

Blessing #29 of 30

 My children!  Without each of you I would never have been able to be a grandmother.  Even better is when you have four children and end up with eight!  A quote I loved about adult children says, "Happiness is when you realize your children have turned out to be good people."   I have been humbled by all that each of you have accomplished in your lives.  My heart is full of love because your love for each other has taught me so much.  How could each of you married so well when you had parents who lacked so much.  In spite of that you moved forward boldly to continue on with lives worth so much more than I could have imagined.  For years I have watched in awe at your parenting skills.  You put me to shame.  The lesson to be learned is that each new generation can become better and do better.  I want you to know that in my patriarchal blessing I was reminded that I must always "honor my parents" and if I did that they would return to activity in the church.  That promise became a reality.  I am always so honored to know that each of you have gone out of your way to love and support me and your dad.  How enriched to have children who I can call friends.  Thank you for blessing my life so much.  You are all the best of the best!  



No comments:

Post a Comment