Friday, August 27, 2021

Evangeline's Projects

As our family continues to grow I have loved getting to know more about Owen's fiancé.  I am so impressed with her, especially because she told me that she has been following my blog for some time!  

I wanted to share with you what she is doing at Jacksonville University as she completes her masters degree in marine biology.  She did last years classes on-line and now she is in "hands-on" mode at the university.  She wrote the following: "I am beginning to work at my department's marine lab which I am incredibly excited about.  They have several aquaculture systems (bass and tilapia that can be harvested for food) and an abundance of different specialty tanks that lab members care for (some are in the lab and some are on display throughout the marine science department.)  An upcoming project that I'm going to be part of (and really looking forward to) is setting up three large vat tanks that will hold Atlantic sting rays for a research project a professor will be leading."

I've added some pictures of the University and some from her department.  She's not in them yet!  I will share more whenever I hear from her.  I think you will all love her!





No comments:

Post a Comment