Saturday, August 7, 2021

Get Ready

I will warn you up front that you have a lot of reading ahead.  I haven't had much time to sit down and work on updating my blog but today when I finished my last project in the livingroom I have spent the afternoon gathering my thoughts and giving you an overview of what has been happening here and in Utah.  Next week I hope there will be more updates from Aunt Cathy, some pictures of Owen who is meeting me for lunch on Monday, an update on my knee after my doctors appointment on Wednesday.  Hopefully coming up will be pictures from our North Dakota Duncan's trip to Texas, the Oregon trip from the Utah Duncan and the California camping trip from the California Duncan's.  Thanks to all of you for reading my blog posts and for sending me things to add to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment