Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Happy Birthday Ruth!

 17 Years Old

What a pleasure it has been to have you in my life.  I have loved seeing the way you interact with others.  I love that you accepted the call to serve the special needs youth in your stake.  They couldn't have found a more kind and compassionate person to seek out those in need.  You are so smart!  When you start telling me about a book you read I love how you light up and how quickly you understand the message that it is trying to teach.  In spite of all of our teasing about your nervousness when you drive you always smile and continue to get behind the wheel.  Hard to believe that you will leave for college next year and I want you to know that I will shed some tears when that time comes.  Have faith in yourself Ruth.  You are everything good and a blessing to your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment