Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Birthday Becky!

Couldn't get my picture to cooperate so Becky
has to share this space with Ben.
What a blessing you have been to our family.  I often think of Ruth who joined a family that believed differently than she did but she embraced them just as you have embraced all of us.  We love you Becky.  Your example of goodness shines for us all.  You love your family, you love learning, you love the soil and your "green thumb" is inspiring.  What lucky children you have.  You nurture them, you love their dad, and you love us.  We are all better because of that. When I think of you I think you have a quality that your father-in-law has.  I believe you are a unique person who is without guile.  I know that Heavenly Father loves you and he is so proud of the woman you have become.  Your parents were so blessed when you were born.  Happy Birthday Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment