Friday, June 28, 2019

My Life!

I recently took Grandpa to Hobby Lobby for some new material for my next quilt.  He wasn't having his best day so I will preface that with the story and tell you before hand that it was my own fault!  I knew exactly what I  needed so we went right to the material, picked up the bolts and went to the cutting table.  A very sweet girl in her 20's came to help us.  Out of the blue Grandpa says,  "That person is a Dork!"  Trying to lessen the shock I looked around and said, I don't see anyone like that.  She chuckled and I then apologized explaining our situation.  She said, "It's okay.  You are such a cute couple, how long have you been married?'  I said it would be 48 years next week.  Another lady waiting said, "Oh's that wonderful!"  Grandpa's response was, "NO, it was AWFUL!"   As I often say, "we don't die from embarrassment--we just wish we could!"  You should be so proud of me because I didn't leave him in the parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment