Sunday, December 6, 2020

Blessing #17 of 30

Today I gave the prayer in Sacrament meeting.  I didn't cry!  I worried for two days that I couldn't do it but I did and I didn't cry.  I felt like doing somersaults off the stage but got control of myself and just smiled as I went back to sit down.  How grateful I have been to be able to attend church again.  How grateful I am that I have the gospel in my life that has given me purpose.  It had been almost five years since I have spoken at a church meeting.  Because of that I know that I will never take for granted opportunities to share my testimony, have a calling, attend the temple, or say a prayer.  I hope that there will be many activities in the coming years that I will be able to be a part of.  I was 10 years old when our family joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  For 60 years I have loved being part of gospel of Jesus Christ.  I have been taught, challenged, encouraged, and loved.  How different my life would have been if we didn't have missionaries come into our home and into our hearts.  I have said it before and I will say it many more time--everything good in my life has come because I am a member of the church.  That is my testimony and this is my great blessing.  I am truly grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.    

No comments:

Post a Comment