Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dirty Snow

It is snowing outside as I sit at the computer.  I am hoping that the electricity won't go off this time!  Most of the snow has melted but when you have a lot of snow it has to be moved so people can drive, park, and maneuver around town.  As a result of that I have experienced "dirty snow."  Today I decided I would take a picture so you could see what it looks like.  Tomorrow it will be covered with a few inches of beautiful white snow and in a few weeks we will have more dirty snow just taunting the sun to do something about it.  We are watching the ponds and edges of the river starting to freeze around the edges and suspect by mid January we may be able to visit a local area where kids ice skate in the winter because the pond has frozen over.  Can't wait to see that!

No comments:

Post a Comment