Saturday, October 6, 2018

Gpa's Testimony

Before I went to bed last night I asked in my prayer that Heavenly Father would bless Grandpa so he would be able to feel the Spirit of Conference so we could both have an enjoyable experience in each session.  Before he got sick he would take copious (I think that's the right word) notes and I remember that after each priesthood session he would call your great grandmother Duncan and would tell her all about what was taught during that session.  He loved conference!

The conference first session was so inspiring and exciting as I am sure you all felt that as well.  When the meeting ended I went into the laundry room to move clothes from the washer to the dryer.  All the sudden dad said, "The gospel is true!"  I turned around to see him standing in the doorway with tears in his eyes.  In spite of his limited ability to do so much the prayer I offered last night on his behalf was answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment