Saturday, October 13, 2018

Keep Praying!

I know that you all include Grandpa in your prayers and they are so appreciated and often answered.  I'd like to ask you to continue.  He is struggling more than he has in a long time.  I know the confusion of moving is weighing on him although I am not sure he knows what it means.  This week has been so hard on him and I am seeing a lot of aggression that I haven't experienced before.  This morning he got upset and started pounding on the console in the car and then started to get out of the car and I was afraid he would get away before I could calm him down.  I don't know if his medications are starting to have lose some of their effectiveness but it will be a month before we go to the new doctor.  This behavior is much like he was acting when we first got his diagnosis.  The interesting thing is that these outbursts are in the mid morning time which is very unusual for him.  I hope it passes soon because even I am having trouble getting him to listen to me.  He is doing a little better with his meds but I have to space them out instead of giving them to him all at once now.  I don't know if that is causing this change but it is the only way he is able to swallow his pills.  Hopefully, this is just a bad week and he will be able to calm down soon.  Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment