Monday, October 22, 2018

Never Take Things for Granted

This morning I helped Grandpa get ready and I took him into the livingroom and told him to put his  shoes and socks on while I went to clean up a problem he had had.  I was only gone a minute and as I started back to the livingroom he came down the hall kind of limping.  I looked down and he had his shoes on the wrong feet.  I took him back into the livingroom and saw his socks sitting on the couch.  He had put his shoes on without socks.  He was upset with me when I tried to take his shoes off and more upset when I asked him to put his socks on.  It finally became apparent that I would need to put them on for him.  Don't assume that everything you do will always be simple!  And never stop counting your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment