Thursday, October 25, 2018

We Were Robbed!

We were robbed last night in my dream!  I have mentioned before that I am quite the dreamer and last night I had a very interesting experience while asleep.  As I have loaded up boxes and emptied shelves I have taken them out into the garage for quick loading into the U-Haul.  I guess that must have been on my mind as I went to sleep last night.  In my dream I went out into the garage and someone had gotten into the garage and took everything away.  I couldn't believe it!  I kept trying to figure out how they could do that without me hearing or a neighbor seeing anything.  I was so upset and kept opening the garage door over and over to see if it was really true.  Then I starting thinking about what I would do without all my things!  The thought then came to me that I hadn't packed up the grandkids scrapbooks yet and I was so excited.  I realized that what was most important was not the things I had lost but the memories that were still mine.  The dream was so real that when I got out of bed this morning the first thing I did was go straight to the garage!  Everything was there!  By the way the scrapbooks will stay in the house until the day we load the U'Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment