Sunday, October 28, 2018

Thank You Victor Valley

As we get ready to leave the area I decided I would go and take a few pictures to remind us of the many wonderful blessings we have enjoyed while here.  We had our share of disappointments, our share of unmet expectations, and our share of "I wish I hadn't done that!" moments.  We also had an outpouring of blessings that far outweighed the challenges.  I will always hold this wonderful valley close to my heart as we now move to the "Valley of the Sun" where grandpa and I first began our life together.  Many new memories will be made in the coming years.  We will again have some disappointments, unmet expectations, and "I wish I hadn't done that!" moments.  But I know without a shadow of a doubt that we will receive an outpouring of blessings and I can't wait!  I hope you will enjoy the pictures I took and some brief memories I shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment