Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Amazing Moms

 I had such a great time visiting with family this summer.  I especially was inspired about the amazing mothers that are mine!  I have spent time in Arizona, California, Utah and North Dakota watching incredible mothers do their magic and it was inspiring.  Angela has created a beautiful home (inside and out)  that reflects her unbelievable talent for decorating.  Cathy has designed and is working on a beautiful front yard that is just going to be beautiful to behold!.  Becky spent a day in the kitchen making and baking 11 of the most beautiful pies you can't even imagine, so that friends could come and celebrate Miriam's graduation.  She also managed to do a number of home improvement projects leading up to this pie extravaganza.  Amy remodeled her master bathroom and in spite of "if anything can go wrong--it will!" occurrences kept at it until it was beautiful in every way.

I think what has touched me so much about what they did was the attitudes they had during all of this.  I was able to see kindness and patience.  I loved the determination and vision that each of them had.  In spite of a great task for each they have continued to give 100% to their families and while I was in each home I never heard anything but kind words and patient responses.  Angela was called to serve as the Relief Society President and I watched as she worked to extend love and care to the sisters in her ward.  I like to think that my grandkids are aware of what amazing mothers they have and hopefully they understand that their mom's are above and beyond amazing.  How blessed each of you are to have such elect ladies nurturing you.

This is just the beginning.  More pictures will be coming!
This is only the beginning of Cathy's vision.  More pictures will be coming!

This is just a small amount of work that Angela has done on the house

Becky's project began early in the morning and ended later in the evening

Here is just a part of the bathroom project that Amy had done


No comments:

Post a Comment