Monday, August 17, 2020

California Cousin Time

 When I went to California the first time, Duncan and Jane asked me if they could come.  I told them I would take them later in the summer and so that completed my summer travels.  The trip over was a piece of cake because they had brought some movies they wanted to watch on their CD players and I had a book on tape to listen to.  Fortunately, they had ear phones or it wouldn't have worked very well with all of us listening to something different!   We were treated royally by our California Duncan's and there was a great deal of laughing, Lego building, swimming and sightseeing while we were there. I wanted to have Ava teach her "ham bone" to Jane but they were to busy to do that.,  While there we visited the fish hatchery which was closed but had a great wilderness park right next to it which was open.  We also got to visit the Fresno Zoo which was really interesting.  We had the famous snow cones and a lot of fabulous food while there.  All in all I would say that everyone had a great time together.  When we were driving home Duncan asked me when we could go again so I know he had a great time!












No comments:

Post a Comment