Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Road Trip

 Today I had a wonderful time hanging with my friend!  We talked, we laughed, we cried, and it was wonderful.  We took a trip to Prescott and went the back way from Wickenburg and saw some beautiful country.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize my camera wasn't working for a while and didn't get many pictures.  From Prescott we drove over the Mingus Mountain range through Jerome (an old mining town) and then into Cottonwood where Grandpa had his first job out of college.  We had a late lunch in Sedona because we had dessert first in Prescott and it took a while to get hungry!  I had wanted to go to Montezuma's Castle but it started to rain after lunch so we headed home.  I loved the time I had with Barb and especially appreciated having someone to talk to who gets me!





No comments:

Post a Comment